1. Process and provide support as it relates to capital equipment quotations for sales force
2. Enter capital orders accurately and process related return authorizations
3. Ensure pricing is within company guidelines and obtain proper approvals within the company’s discounting guidelines
4. Interface with various departments within the company as it relates to part numbers, pricing, credit worthiness and finance related questions when processing orders.
5. Provide support to internal and external customers as it relates to requests such as order history, product information, warranty status, shipment tracking, web registrations, etc. Investigate and resolve disputes in progress and price discrepancies. Process requests for miscellaneous credits / debits as necessary.
6. Prepare custom quotations and attachments for Sales Representatives on an ad-hoc basis
7. Provide assistance to sales management and maintenance of sales and clinical demo inventory
8. Special assignments as necessary such as handling customer service overflow calls/faxes