1. Manage daily Helpdesk operations including vendor governance in providing Tier I, first contact intake/support.
2. Drive proactive service measures (reducing status calls by implementing practices to manage end users’ expectations and redirect to online catalog status; drive password resets to online tool. Perform data analytics on call data and initiate, implement and drive helpdesk optimization efforts.
3. Manage contractual SLAs. Create, run & do analysis on reports & dashboards to identify trends and resolution/automation opportunities. Manage Helpdesk financials, including budget, invoices & service level tracking.
4. Serve as the central contact for end-user and MCIT associate call escalations, inquiries and routing.
5. Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and standard operating procedures.